April 3, 2020
See changes in BOLD print – Change Dates and Times for Easter Week
Iroquois School District is committed to providing access to nutritious meals to school students during the mandated school closing. The details of meal distribution are noted below. Please look for updated information on the District website daily.
- Bagged Breakfast & Lunch meals will be available for pickup from 9:00 to 11:00 am on the dates noted:
- Iroquois Jr./Sr. High School – Pull up to the tent in the back circle driveway at the Community Lobby/Gym entrance
- Wesley United Methodist Church Food Pantry (South and Station Rd.) – Beginning Wednesday, March 18th - Follow the parking lot signs to the school district van, which is serving as the distribution site.
- For Easter Week, Meals will be distributed on the following days:
- Monday, April 6th – meals for Monday and Tuesday from 9-11 am at both locations
- Tuesday, April 7th – meals for Wed., Thurs. & Friday from 9-11 am at both locations
- Wednesday, April 8th – meals for Sat., Sun. & Mon., from 9-11 am at both locations
- Meal distribution will resume on Tuesday, April 14th at a new time, 11am-1 pm to allow our food service staff time to prepare and distribute meals for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday on this day. This time change is for this day only – due to the Easter break.
The next meal distribution day will be Friday, April 17th from 9-11 am at both locations and will include meals for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Parents and student drivers are to remain in their cars and AmeriCorps volunteers will bring the meals to you.
- Walkers may also be served. For your safety, please stay clear of the driving lanes. Students may not congregate at the site after meal pick-up.
- Children DO NOT need to be present to pick up the meals (temporary change to minimize potential exposure)
- Number of meals given will be based on number of children in the household
- Open to any child 18 years & younger.
- Do not have to attend Iroquois School District.
Questions? Please contact Denise Pyle, 814-899-7643 ext. 1306